First priority will be given to package holders (packages expired after March 15, 2020 have been extended) and clients with special events (photoshoots, weddings). But I would like everyone to contact me with a few dates and times that you would like for your first tan(s). Also please note the following guidelines for appointments moving forward so we can keep your health and safety a priority. I appreciate your patience while we all figure this out and keep your health and the safety as first priority.
1) You can now BOOK ONLINE but please contact me by phone, text and email: 804.480.2826, firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. Please include your contact information, dates and times of desired appointments, and number of persons per appointment.
2) In home appts will require areas with surfaces that can be cleaned thoroughly after and have more open air flow (kitchens are great) and overhead lighting. The area must be on the first level, or most easily accessible, and will not require that I walk through your home for any great distance. Other household members and children must stay in separate areas to minimize any possible exposure.
3) If I am able to secure locations with community partners for a pop-up, then appts will be 15 mins in length with a break between each client to allow cleaning and sanitizing. If you would like this option, please indicate the area of town in which you would travel for an event so I can coordinate more easily.
4) Group tanning will be limited to 5 persons maximum at residences and physical distancing will be expected to be maintained.
5) I will be wearing the proper PPE during your visit and will do my best to clean the area and sanitize afterwards, but I will expect that we will work together for your safety.
6) Please sign the Consent and Acknowledgement form for each session and form.